Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank goodness for kids

who empty the cake pan. This cake, Better than Anything Cake, sure is delicious! Wouldn't want to being calculating how many calories are in a slice ... and I like the slices BIG. So, when I head for another piece of cake and find the empty cake pan sititng on the counter ... I heave a sigh of .... relief!?!
I did step on the scale yesterday morning and was a bit disappointed that all the chocolate from Christmas hadn't just fallen off by itself. What's up with that? The Cadbury Mini Eggs are out for Easter now and I'm still carrying Christmas chocolate around my waist.
So ... I hauled Jari out for a walk last night. My new goal. Walk, walk, walk. At least a little bit is better than nothing, right?
Maybe I can pack some of those Cadbury things in my pocket just in case I feel faint while walking. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so funny! now you got me craving those things! (not good) Is that the cake that you made when we were there? can't believe it just ran out!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I really like the idea of keeping your strength up while walking. Very important.:) That was the good one of the day for me. LOL Denise

Anita said...

No ... it didn't just run out. I just needed something fun to post today!

Followers