Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday 10:46 a.m.

Jari is still in Seattle. Last word was that the wind was blowing west from the volcano, leaving Anchorage clear for landing. I don't know. The Volcano Observatory site says the wind is moving north/northeast. So, he sits at the airport in Seattle and waits .. and waits .. and waits.

If they head for Anchorage and the winds change ... then they head straight to Phoenix, where the flight originated. It's a wait and see game. Thank goodness for cell phones and text messaging!

No comments: