Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday 8:12 p.m.

Now this evening ... this isn't lookin' so good. Jari made it home safely. No pictures from teh air .. 'twas rather cloudy. The city was a bit socked in on the way. Am sure he will upload to Bebo at some point. I may share some as well. Just not much to see on them. Any pictures I'm adding on here ... I'm borrowing from the source of information. Click on the volcano link on my sidebar under "Places I Like to Visit". Interesting learning experience.


A new explosive eruption has just occured at Redoubt starting at 0741 PM AKDT. Radar indicate a cloud height of at least 60,000 feet above sea level. We will put out more information as it becomes available.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he is home with you tonight! :) Thanks for all the updates on here!
Jenny

Followers