because I know he doesn't like anything on the refrigerator door ... and this may be just a wee bit of overdoing it!
- list of phone numbers for each of us
- the turkey with things to be thankful for (at least I'm assuming) in French
- coupons for cereal that I'm never going to remember to bring to the store
- a postcard from Suvis in Finland last summer
- magnets that encourage a person to stop smoking
- a fabulous card from Grandpa
- 2 months worth of church calendar
- insurance cards that should probably be in the cars
- a thank you card for a baby gift .. she really is a cute little girl!
- several school photos from near and far
- buried under all that is the photo from last years Mothers Camp
- a phone number for the Bus Barn ... in case something gets left on the school bus .. let's hope it isn't a child!
I am a wee bit tired this morning, but had a wonderful surprise waiting for me this morning when I walked into my bathroom. Roses. They are gorgeous. Special thanks to dear hubby for making my morning!