Saturday, December 19, 2009

1:40 p.m.

Whew! Missions nearly accomplished.
  • First 2 pans of pulla are in the oven and the dough looks like it will be yummy
  • Should even out the Christmas stockings, but the rest is done
  • I have something to wear this evening. I will be all in black ... but the clearance rack was the place for me. Let's hope it looks okay. I can't wear short sweaters. I can't wear square neck things. I don't like anything clinging to my pulla rolls. Ugh!!
  • The girls are working on their bedroom.
  • Now I need an idea for a salad for tomorrow that can go with pizza. I really don't like these kinds of decisions. I really, really don't. Can I just go green with vegies?
  • Another trip to the grocery store tonite after the party. By then I should have managed to accomplish a food list to get through the next 2 days.
I need a nap.

No comments:

Followers