Much later, while Jari & Chad were hanging out at the campfire, Becca and I found a spot about where they're standing. She had one on. I think I caught the Loch Ness Monster. It was big and it wasn't coming in. Tree stump? Nah. I don't think so.
David and Jolene were out fishing with us as well. Love her chair. I could probably sit there for hours as well ... even without my book.
Gotta love the little guys. Vance was quite determined. I don't know that he could see where he was headed, but the water was quite a magnet for him.
This is only my second trip to Jim's Creek. You can see the Knik Glacier in the back. It is absolutely beautiful!
- sort laundry
- wash laundry
- fold laundry
- put laundry away (makes the list checking off a wee bit faster)
- shred paper for compost
- rabbit cage needs cleaning
- dusting needs doing ... and I can't find my favorite dust cloth things at WalMart
- hit a garage sale or two?
- pick the last of the carrots
- sing to the tomatoes
- rig up a heater in the greenhouse ... my feet are cold this morning and they're INSIDE the house
- trip to the music store for to fix Tia's flute
- see if there is anything other than bills at the post office
- pick up oven cleaner at the same time ... it is seriously nasty
- listen to the rest of one of the books on cd while I try put some order into the basement
- library to renew and return
- scrub the shower and bathtubs
Can I just hang out on the internet instead?