Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just in case you wanted to know

I'm not crabby anymore.

I read that magazine too late last night and woke up late this morning. Had to shuttle kids to school before I went to work.

A stop at the mailbox brought me all kinds of goodies. A box of slippers and shoes from Mummu. So fun.

And a box of 12x12 scrapbook pages. Ahhhh. 9 days from order to delivery. Not bad for living up here. Feels like the other side of the planet sometimes for ordering things. Scrappingsimply.com is the place to go. Pages turned out awesome. They are inexpensive and the site is very user friendly. My sales pitch for the day. Can't wait to upload a bunch more. Maybe I'll get these things printed sooner that I thought!
Have to leave in 5 minutes here ... and then I'm out of internet commission for at least 24 hours or so. I don't know how I'm going to handle this ... going to be a tough one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that the crabby mood has passed! :-)
GP, Joyce

Followers