Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I know this place ... I've been here before ...

They like to chop down trees over here, leaving me delectable leaves to eat.
It's usually safe over here.
There's that nasty dog, but it looks like he is inside the house right now.


Go on ... find your own treats.
You don't need to be holding on to my hoof.
Whatever you do ... stay out of that lady's garden.
She comes out screaming if you start eating out of it ...
and she's downright scary.

Whew! Finally a minutes break from that little one.
Been a pesky and needy one.
Teaching her to venture out on her own has been quite a challenge.
Let's see if she'll let me turn my back.
Just for a minute ... maybe two ....

Moooommmmm ... where are you going?!

She doesn't even need to jingle her car keys!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

bummer we didn't get to see your guests when we were there. nice pictures!

Followers