Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mondays over ... on to Tuesday

I did take pictures last night to share with you ... and I don't have time this morning to share them.

Girls missed the bus so I chased the bus. "Follow the bus" is what they said. I was thinking that was what I was doing. Wrong bus. Make a U-turn and follow the OTHER bus. Aaargh. We caught the bus. Thank goodness it is 30 degrees out there and the car didn't need 30 minutes of warming or we'd have been chasing the teacher down the hall!

E-mail. Why do I have 792 e-mail messages in my e-mail box? Worse yet, why is the one e-mail I'm looking for something like number 342? I found it. The flight itinerary for Friday. Then I set me up a little "travel" folder and promptly moved the e-mail. That ought to be a safe and easy place to find it. Nothing else in there at the moment.

Off to work. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I'm having a great Tuesday. Bought
a bread machine at the sale last
spring and never used it. Your
father made 2 loaves of bread this
morning. Next batch he will increase rye to 1 cup from 1/2 cup.
Perhaps the next time add wheat.
I'm putting Christmas decorations
into totes.

We'll see you on Sat.

Followers