Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our world this Wednesday evening

is definately green. The trees still need to fill out a bit more,
but they are green.
So gorgeous!
The tulips got moved or the rhubarb would be burying them already. Yikes. I still have rhubarb in the freezer from last winter. I could cut it already and use it.
Unbelievable!

Upper Michigan has lilacs already in full bloom. Don't know about Minnesota. Haven't seen pictures from there. Ours are a little behind the times. The buds are opening tho' ... won't be long and at least the "trees" will be green.

Jari has taken up archery and thoroughly enjoys target practicing. A nice few minutes of relaxation in the evening.

The things that give us mental peace. Quiet moments with the earth ... and a shovel.
Flower beds getting prepared for the flowers that I'll plant in the next several weeks.
And, yes, those are snow white legs in capris and flip flops. :)
Maybe I'll wrinkle less in the long run??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know target practice with Jari would be fun. I have to drive about thirty minutes to get some where that I can set up to shoot. All he has to do is step outside. THAT IS IT, I AM MOVING.

Anita said...

Yippee!!! Just what I wanted to hear!

Followers