Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It is sort of like being in vacation.

I'm half way through my last week at work.
Have a box and bag here and there to finish organizing and packing, but the complete chaos of the last week is over.
It seriously feels like I am on vacation.
The leaves are quickly changing on the trees, a sign that winter is around the corner.
From the back deck here I listen to the neighing of the neighbor horses.
Makes me wish for some myself. Tia has been riding this week and thoroughly enjoying herself. It may have to become a part of our lives ... this horse thing.
Today is Anna's last day of work.
I have two more left for myself.
I have had the pleasure of working with such a great group of people for the past four years.
They may not believe me but I am going to miss them.
Time for a quickie nap.

No comments:

Followers