Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's a downright wet Tuesday.

I think I am going to drown.
It is raining ... raining ... raining.
I'm sure it's a good thing.

I tried to get some pictures off my phone this morning to add on here and couldn't.
I slept last night which seemed to be a miracle.
Maybe because my front steps were completed yesterday.
The buyer of this house wanted some wood rot fixed on the stairs and it just took a little longer to get done than I anticipated, but it is complete.
Another inspection (dare I say this is the 3rd one!) this morning and then we should be moving forward.
Jari is in Arizona and heading to Kamp Kipa today to look at a project he's down there to work on. He's hitting the golf course bright and early in Prescott this morning. Probably at a tee box as I type ...

Once today is over I think I can start packing in earnest.
Then maybe I should even apply to reinstate a lapsed Arizona nursing license.
Might be handy to have a job once I get where I'm aiming to go!


In the meantime .... I might go find me one of these for my ark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. Hope all goes well with the house and move. Riitta

Followers