Sunday, August 21, 2011

Once in a while ....

my brain just has to take a detour.
I was going to share garage sale days with you.
I do not usually photograph people, preferring snow covered mailboxes and things like that.
Until today.
Amber and Noami sharing some moments after several long days of yard sale work.
Amber is our niece and godchild.
Her daughter, Naomi, is our youngest daughter's godchild.
And just in case you're still with me ... that makes Naomi my great niece and my daughter's cousin once removed as well as godchild.
They. Are. Beautiful.

Naomi doesn't understand yet.
She will soon enough.
She is about to share her world with a younger brother or sister.
Lucky girl. 


Oh, so lucky mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother! I never really looked at your blog until I moved away, it's nice to see what you guys are up to. I cote for a post and lots of pictures of the house! =]
-Brock Marjanen

Anonymous said...

vote*

Anonymous said...

Okay... I would love some pictures!! I almost didn't follow that but after reading it again, got it. Amber

Followers