Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Won't be long ...

and it will be time to park the snowmachines for the winter. This is nearly impossible to see, but it is a path made by snowmachine through the trees. I dream of making a path through the trees that encircles the property for next winters fun. I envision this path for skiing (me) and snowmachines (the rest of the troops around here). Wonder how long it will take me!

Yesterday morning the clouds were hanging below the hospital. As far as you could see it was a hanging cloud. Beautiful!! Being as I can't manage to bring a camera with me to work ... this will have to work instead.


Last winter I was determined to buy a SAD light to make it through the long days of winter. I didn't get one bought ... and it may be my imagination, but it seemed like we had a sunnier winter this year making the mood a little brighter as well. Now spring and summer are around the corner. Sunrise today is at 8:12 a.m. and sunset at 7:58 p.m. Come on sunshine ... hurry up projects! I just found this Sunrise/Sunset Calendar on the internet. What on earth did we do before the internet??!! Quite obviously, we have passed the 12 hours of daylight mark ... life is grand!

Managed a major oops yesterday. Filled, and I mean FILLED, a crockpot with stew in the morning. I was on call last night and always plan on working if I'm on call. I did end up working and didn't get home until 11:30 last night. Came home in between to eat something and found that I had left the miracle cooking machine on WARM all day long. Good gravy. After cranking it up to HIGH, I think they finally ate at 9:00 pm last night. This morning it looks like they manged something anyway. There are plenty of dirty dishes in the kitchen sink. The computer room looks like a kitchen cupboard. Maybe I'll quit cooking all together. I'm seriously contemplating going on strike and reading several books instead. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!! That just drive's me batty!!
~pam

Joni said...

I'll join your strike! :-)

Followers