Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A few from our Friday in Prescott

Awww ... aren't they just the cutest ever?!

I really have an urge to just go dig through some old pictures and put them up here next to the up to date ones. I think I have a few hanging around of this young lady, Keilah. We've enjoyed many a family vacation with her joining us. Hard to believe that she has almost as many kids now as we did then!

The drive back into Phoenix. Yuck! I did say "oh my gosh, we live in Hicksville" when we came home ... but I like my Hicksville!


I have come to the conclusion that I am never going to encapsulate our trip on this blog of mine doing it day by day. I can't seem to manage that. Will just fling my favorites at you and that'll be that! Hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed our time in the Land of the Sun.

No comments:

Followers