Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday morning dawns

and we've nearly made it through another week.

I left the house at 9:25 a.m. on Wednesday to do the dentist stuff and didn't come back here until 4:50 p.m. The entire day spent running to and from the dentist and schools. Cleanings are done ... appointments are set for repairs ... I've gotten the days off work ... all is good. Somehow it doesn't seem right that I am going to spend every day of accrued vacation time at the dentist. Hmmm.

We have kids busy looking for jobs around here. Brock has dropped off applications and interviewed. Anna dropped off an application yesterday. I am kind of wondering how all these people are suppose to get to the places of employment should they become employed. Challenge with a capital C.

The wind has died down. The weather was beautiful yesterday ... at least that is what I noticed everytime I wheeled a patient out the door to their ride home. I had the pleasure of heading right back inside. Am hoping that it stays this way through the weekend. Would be so nice to be able to enjoy some of it myself.

The camera never got to click a picture on Wednesday. Not one little unfocused shot. Last night, tho', I was blogging in my head as I was shooting a few around here. A few minutes ago I went to upload pictures and am wondering what is going on. Aaah! Change battery pack is the message I got. Perfect. Will see if it is charged by the time I have to leave for work this morning.

Toodles!

No comments:

Followers