Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a weekend!

A little of this and a little of that.
  • overtime
  • crafting
  • sharing in the joy of a wedding (to which I didn't even bring a camera .. and had to be the most beautiful setting for a rainy outdoor wedding ever!)
  • visiting
  • salmon and halibut packing
  • major decision making about which way life's stream is suppose to be heading at this time in our lives
  • sharing in Mom's 75th birthday party a bit by text, phone and photos all via phone (and really wishing I was there)
  • weed pulling
  • laundry
  • canned baked beans (haven't tasted the finished product yet tho')
  • getting ready for visitors
Off we go to a Tuesday in the sometimes quite interesting life of the Marjanens. I thought our company wasn't going to be here until at least Wednesday ... and I had the opportunity to pick up someone's call this evening. I may be working. So, my dear and willing hubby is cooking. Halibut will be off the grill and ready for dinner at about 6 this evening. :)

No comments:

Followers