Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Is it Wednesday already?

It sure is. :)
Quite the day.
Finished off with baking potatoes for tomorrow nites dinner after serving up some yummy Carrot Bars at Bible Class this evening.

I have some pictures to share that I got via text message today.
Will try to get them up here in the morning.
Right now, MY computer is a bit tied up with someone looking at strollers for her cat.
Uh. Oh.

She obviously didn't get the memo.

I am cleaning house ... soon.
Very soon.
My goal is to be cleaned out by August 10th when go back to work after a weeks vacation.

E-Bay and Craigs List are going to become my bestie friends.

Tomorrow... a few pictures.

Today I am so thankful that my dear SIL Riitta made it through surgery just fine.
Can't wait to hear her voice.
Hopefully, tomorrow.
Today .... she needs to sleep it off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Riita was having surgery...awesome that everything went fine!!
Tia is NOT getting a kitty stroller!!! LOL Oh my gosh, she is funny! I want to join you in the cleaning out party!! Maybe I should just set a date to have it done, and it will happen :) Or maybe I should wait till kids are back in school...I think that's what I'm going to do. Spend the first week cleaning! sounds refreshing :)
Jenny

Followers