Monday, November 1, 2010

The first snow of the year ...

brings such delight!
I came home from work on Friday to Duke at the end of the driveway.
Whaaat?! He never goes down there.
Then I saw why he was wandering.
Tia was out with the camera.
Thank goodness someone is out there capturing moments.
I took a nap instead.

I wonder what else we will find in the spring.
We really won't have to wait that long.
This will surely melt several times before it stays. 

"Ditch banger" tracks around the yard ... immediately!


The wind has come to visit since Friday.
This morning it is quite a balmy wind ...
41 degrees when I opened my eyes this morning.
Yesterday felt downright cold as it blew all the trees to brown and chilled to the bone.
I do love our wood stove and the fact that my hubby likes it rather warm inside.

No comments:

Followers