Saturday, February 14, 2009

On a Wednesday in November of 2007 ...

This has been so much fun. I'm sure I could have been a bit more creative with these pages, but I'm thrilled that I'm getting the memories captured on pages. I have several more to do and then they are being sent off to print. Yay!! I can't wait to slip them into a book. Maybe it will be an excuse to go get a bookshelf. Those things are in severe short supply around here.

By the way, I have a difficult time reading these until I get them onto this blog. Then I can size them huge and be able to see without spectacles. I went back and fixed all the oopses on the last page.

If you're up for a cup of coffee at my house .... I came home early from work and baked 8 braids of pulla today. Coffee is always on! :)

No comments:

Followers