Saturday, February 21, 2009

I think I've given up on this thing.

I like pitchers that are glass.

I particularly like this one!
When we moved up here, the last thing left in the fridge was the pitcher with some liquid in it. And I couldn't take it with. So .... it now lives at Jenny's house. I don't know what it is about this pitcher ... maybe it's any pitcher. I just live to serve out of glass. Not guests. My family. I like to have a glass pitcher on the serving counter when I serve dinner.
I bought one at Fred Meyer and was thrilled! Then one day I was in a hurry. Took the pitcher out of a hot dishwasher and craaaaaccckkkk! it was gone. Lesson #13472 learned! Several weeks later I went and bought another one. It has been surviving ... until now. I took this one out of the dishwasher the other day. It was not hot. I did not add cold liquid. :) It was already broken.
I did go to Fred Meyer last evening .... I didn't buy another pitcher.
S'pose by the end of the week I'll see myself heading off to buy another one. Maybe I ought to just give it up.
But I really like this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Anita, but I don't see you giving it up! Instead I see another trip, to buy! :)

Followers