Monday, December 5, 2011

Today's Learning Lesson

In case you don't know how many hours of sleep your body requires ....
today I learned to start with 7.5 hours.
From there you apparently adjust up or down depending on how you feel?


That would mean that if I need to be up at 4:30 tomorrow morning, and if my math skills are up to date, I should really be laying my head on my pillow at 9pm.
Hmmm.
I don't think, unless I've been so sick I couldn't see straight anymore, I've ever been to bed that early.

How on earth have I survived this long?

There was something else I was dangerously close to learning today.
(This is what happens when patients are listening to "educational" daytime tv while recovering.)
It had something to do with thread count of sheets.

I quit listening.

1 comment:

Susan Stevenson said...

I have a lot of lost sleep to make up for!

Followers