The rest of the weekend was typically busy and so good.
- glasses in to get the bows fixed (I am now wearing prescription reading glasses)
- refrigerator cleaned (really need to hit the grocery store)
- stop in at a retirement party to celebrate a career in the Army
- laundry room mucked out (at least for the moment)
- our field of dandelions got mowed
- completely missed all the photo ops at the Colony Days celebration. Bummer.
- a trip to Target (it is amazing the things that I schedule into this life of mine)
Tom Huhta was here for the weekend (bringing along his 10 year old son who dreams of moving here someday) so we had a nice discussion Saturday evening, followed by a very nice Sunday afternoon. We had Steve and Jeannette over in the evening. It has been so much fun having them here in town. Moments like these ...