Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The weather forecast is calling for rain

and I think that spring is finally here. The snow is melting and the temperatures outside are getting downright wonderful. Car said 44 degrees on my way home from work today. I ran in, got dinner in the oven and then headed out with a camera.

Our screened porch can get nice and toasty ... 51 degrees ... almost ready for nap time out there!


Gone are the days of Arizona clean cars. The lines at the car wash have been so long that I've not had the patience to wait. I just keep driving ... maybe that rain will come and I'll run out with a bucket and some soap!


Buds are bursting on the branches.


Streams are running in the yard.


They are nearly forming canyons!

The snow and ice are slowly melting. Soon it will be all green. We will see what May 7th looks like!
And right now ... my mouth is beginning to water. I can smell Carrot Bars in the oven. Am trying a new recipe I've never tried before. I'll let you know if it's any good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always amazed buy your pictures. The bars sound good though I am glad that Jenny is not a baker because I love to eat baked goods. My waist line is out of control half the time as it is.
Frans

Anita said...

They are REALLY good! I'm impressed ... even Jari dug into them!

Followers