Tuesday, February 22, 2011

0.2 degrees

at 8:56 pm on Tuesday.

I'm packing.
I'm ironing and packing.
I'm starching, ironing and packing.
Somedays I so wish I liked to shop.
I wish it was a hobby.
This wouldn't be such a serious problem.
This packing.

The laundry room is nearly presentable. Whew!
Denim is nearly all cut. Yes, that's what I do when I'm heading out of town.
I get downright frantic about projects.
Doesn't make any sense to me either.

The bright side.
We now have butter, eggs and toilet paper in the house.
Toilet paper has been an issue for the past few days.
Do you ever get to that point?
The point of using dinner napkins?
We didn't make it to the starched linen ones, so it really wasn't that bad.
So if you come over to visit and I don't have a napkin to serve your pulla on ...
you know why.
We used them all.

Back to packing.
Back to dishes.
Back to laundry.

I just had to hop on and make sure that flights I purchased nearly a year ago still existed.
Whew!
I would have had some mighty disappointed girls.

No comments:

Followers