Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Miss Kenna

decided to try a little acrobatic motion last night. This little love is such a princess. She has the cutest smile EVER, chatters nonstop ... and gives massive amounts of hugs. So, last night she managed to unlock a window, push out a screen and careen two stories down to sort of face and belly plant on concrete. The poor siblings who were jumping on the tramp down there got the shock of their lives. I think she rode the two stories on angel wings. Maybe two grandpas helped carry her down to the ground. She's fine. A fractured jaw, but otherwise fine.


I ran up to see her for a few minutes this morning and she put out her arms, gave me a hug and said, "yaui?" I texted him. Kenna wants to see you. Room 225. We are so thankful that she is fine. So thankful that everything turned out well. Such a scary day for all of her family. Tonight she is home ... tucked in her own bed.

Thank you, God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, how scary!!! A miracle indeed!! So glad she is okay!!
Jeny

Anonymous said...

SCARY! So glad to hear she's okay!
~jen~

Sharyn said...

ohmygoodness! I've heard about that happening before and I worry about it with my own lot.

So glad she is home, tucked in safe and surrounded by love!

Joni said...

So scary!!! Glad she's okay. So cute how she asked for Jari when she saw you!!

Followers