Thursday, February 12, 2009

On the outside looking in

and seeing this makes a mom's heart smile. Teen curled up in a comfy chair with a book. Ahhh. Wonderful! My To Do List this week isn't moving. It seems to be getting bigger and nothing seems to be getting done! My hubby, on the other hand, is busting records again. Good thing he's a busy guy and can even out the score.
  • drain (sewer) piping in the basement all got moved yesterday
  • the back room in the basement now needs electrical wiring and ducting moved (am guessing that will be done this week as well)
  • we are getting a boat load of insulation this week at 1/2 price ... our basement needs it!
  • now we have another plan for the basement (we love changing plans midstride)
  • my laundry pile is growing by the hour and not moving anywhere
  • I have 5 days of work and then am on vacation!!!!!
  • I am not so good at backing things up on my computer
  • that is a terrific problem when the computer sounds like it is an airplane ready for take off
  • I'm cheating in blogging this morning ... I've been filling cd's with pictures for the past few days instead
  • have a staff meeting this morning at 6:30 a.m. and my hair is still wet
  • I think that means I'd better get a move on!

No comments:

Followers