Friday, March 9, 2012

After a Friday of laundry and housework ....

an evening respite at a fabulous restaurant with friends.
Thanks again!
For now a jaunt back to the ocean again.
Mission Beach and Belmont Park are also family favorites.
Not the beach itself. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Mission Beach.
I am a fan of the roller coaster and eat treats at Belmont Park.



And then on to Ocean Beach for a while ....


Tomorrow morning I am home and free. It's been a few weeks. :)
Market on the Move is real close to the house tomorrow, so I'll be there nice and early to try and score a pile of vegies. Hoping against hope for green beans. LOTS of them.
If I'm fortunate enough to score some, you'll see dilly beans coming up here this week.

Looks like it was sewing bug day today. I joined Torm in the sewing itch department today. I didn't get the machine out of the closet, but my guest room bed is covered with squares of fabric laying out to make a quilt of some kind. The need to purge stuff was strong this morning. The drawers of fabric were first on the list. Hopefully by the end of the week, there will be some kind of progress in that department! Let's hope the squares have moved themselves by the end of next week.
I'm on vacation all week ... there really should be no excuse at all.


No comments:

Followers