Saturday, September 5, 2009

Life is wonderful

Once again ... my Anna has taken the camera ... and filled it with surprises for me!

She has caught the beauty of green with the heavens ....

... the changing colors of fall ...

... mom's favorite spot in the whole wide world (at the moment) ...

... the fun of repurposing treasures from friends and filling them with fun reading and browsing for a lazy afternoon ....

... flowers still blooming and slowly coming to the end of summer's life ...

Last night we went and watched the fireworks at the State Fair. We didn't go into the fair. That's on todays agenda. I came home from work yesterday, skipped making dinner and headed straight outside. I trimmed trees, removed little tree starts, raked and pulled for nearly 3 hours. The thermometer outside registered below 60 degrees when I finally came in ... and I must say that I felt a wee bit of a sweat. Enough that I needed a shower before we headed for the fireworks.

A bit of self portraiture going on here!

Today Jari and I are headed to the state fair. Anna is going bumming with the other Anna and won't be joining us. Alyx has to go to work ... she's staying home. Brock & Tia are joining us. Can't wait to spend a lazy day just milling around and window shopping. :) Fireworks were fun!

No comments:

Followers